Living with brain injury & supporting someone through rehabilitation can be tough
That’s why we’ve created the AJ Blog
Read our blog posts below to get interesting and helpful insights on your road to recovery.
Who do we write for?
- Case Managers and therapists can relate
- Loved ones of the injured party can overcome struggles
- Anyone looking to learn about complex injury and rehabilitation
25th February 2019
In this guide you’ll get the 7 stages to successful case management. These include:
Case management can be a mysterious industry to those on the outside. I want to break down these barriers and clear the confusion that lies around our profession. That’s why I created this super easy guide to guide you through the exact process. Let’s begin…
25th February 2019
To give you an insight into what it’s like to be a case manager, we asked the team at AJCM these four questions:
- What is it like to be a case manager?
- What is your favourite part of the job?
- What did you do before becoming a case manager?
- Why would you recommend it as a career?
- Any other comments?
Keep reading to find out why our case managers love their job so much…
In this guide find out exactly what an occupational therapist is as well as the exciting job opportunities this career can lead to. Navigate through the guide by clicking on a topic below:
- What does an occupational therapist do?
- Their roles and responsibilities
- What other jobs can an occupational therapist do?
- How the unique skills of an occupational therapist can be used in case management
- Tips for finding new career opportunities.
But first, let’s start with a
In this guide you will get a clear outline of the four case management models, as well as a case study example and their benefits and drawbacks. Simply click on a model below to skip to that section:
First, let’s start with a brief overview…
What are case management models?
Case management models are plans with guidelines and procedures that case managers follow to deliver a
8th January 2019
In this guide we will explore why our brains need plenty of rest during traumatic brain injury (TBI) recovery, what happens during sleep deprivation, how exactly a brain injury affects sleep and tips for getting more restful slumber. Simply click on a topic below to navigate through the post: